Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team? Then we want to hear from you.
As a Switchboard/Bookings Clerk, you will generally be the first point of contact for our customers and we do not underestimate the power of first impressions, engaging with a variety of customers and handling a mixture of calls and bookings.
Your polite manner and clear voice on the phone are as important as your accuracy and efficiency in this role. You are smart in appearance and passionate about everything you do. Beneath your well-groomed exterior lies an empathetic nature and a flair for understanding customer needs. You will need to work under pressure receiving a high volume of calls whilst continuously delivering the exceptional customer service our customers expect.
- Speak clearly and professionally at all times
- Listen carefully to establish the customer needs quickly and accurately
- Ensure books are made in a timely manner
- Work closely with all departments of the business to deliver the best customer service
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the BMW and MINI brands
- Keep your knowledge up to date and support customers with their questions
This is a full time position, working 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday and one in three Saturdays 9.00am – 1.00pm.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above, including English and Maths - this must be clearly stated on your CV.
Please note: You must live within an easily commutable distance to Chandlers Ford/Eastleigh to be considered for this role. A full clean driving licence is essential. Salary on application.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org