Welcome to Partridge of Hampshire
Registered Name: Partridge Of Hampshire Limited
Registered Number: 8313261
VAT Registration Number: GB159142211
Directors: Toby Partridge
, , , ,
Place of Registration: England
Partridge of Hampshire Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activity (Limited Permissions) – FRN 667410.
Partridge of Hampshire Limited is an Appointed Representative of South Quays Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity – FRN 528881.
Email Address: email@example.com
Customer Complaints Procedure
Partridge of Hampshire Ltd is committed to providing a customer experience of the highest standard, but we do understand that sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, we will do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way. We will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and obtain additional information as necessary. Every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome. Our commitment to you.
• We will thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us
• We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, by the end of the next business day if possible. If this is not possible, we will within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
• We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
Step 1 Contacting Us.
If you have a concern with either your vehicle or the service you have received from us, please firstly raise this with the Aftersales Manager, General Sales Manager or Managing Director.
Partridge of Hampshire Ltd
1 Stoneycroft Rise
Tel: +44 (0)2381 630065
Step 2 What you will need to provide.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
• your name and address
• vehicle registration
• details of how we can contact you
• a clear description of your complaint
• details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation
• if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
Step 3 Still unhappy.
Should you remain unhappy with our response, please contact BMW Customer Services:
Customer Services BMW (UK) Limited
Telephone: 0370 0505 160
Hours: 9am – 6pm Mon - Fri
Step 4 Issue not resolved.
Should you remain unhappy with our response, please contact, Motor Industry Code, ADR Alternative Dispute Resolution Consumer Advice Line Motor Codes.
71 Great Peter Street
Telephone: 0843 910 9000
Hours: 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri
Motor Codes was set up by the motor industry to act as the selfregulatory body for the automotive sector and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). Motor Codes is responsible for operating Codes of Practice covering: New Cars Car Servicing and Repair Vehicle Warranty Products.