Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make it with a world leading brand working with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Business Manager to join our Sales team in Chandlers Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
As Business Manager your enthusiasm and positivity will set you apart. You will be joining a team of like-minded MINI enthusiasts. You will be working closely with the MINI Sales Manager and Sales Team, acting as a role model to the team, a passionate advocate of the brand and a senior representative of the retailer. You will help lead your team and drive the results of this family run independent retailer.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To be an ambassador for both the MINI brand and the Partridge Dealership
- To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
- Ensuring compliance with FCA Regulation and BMW Financial Services Guidelines
- To carry out F&I training for the Sales Team
- Keep the Sales Management and General Management and other front-line sales staff fully informed of developments in the finance and insurance markets
- Monthly Reporting of Finance and Insurance Performance
- Assist in supervising and co-ordinating the activities of the Sales Team
- To assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges
- Manage the Sales Department in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Work with Team to ensure minimum 95% CSP- our Customer Satisfaction Programme
Who you need to be?
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a highly effective motivator, you will already have leadership and performance management experience and a track record of developing others.
You’ll have a strong customer focus, alongside proven business acumen, problem-solving abilities and relationship building skills.
You’ll bring us high-performing sales experience, a passion for people and the brand.
- You will have previous Motor Trade experience
- You will have previous examples of showing a ‘can-do’ approach
- You will have previous experience being a strong team leader and mentor
- You will have previous negotiation experience
- You will be organised and capable of completing own administration
- You will have proven sales and finance results
Full UK Driving Licence essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction.
If you think you have got what it takes to join our busy and rapidly growing sales team, then send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to reading your application.