Are you ready for your next career move?
Why not make it with a world leading brand, working on world leading vehicles with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a self-motived and experienced Smart Repair Painter to join our Preparation Team in North Baddesley.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
You will be an expert in repairing small and medium imperfections on various parts of the car, including the alloys.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To carry out minor body repairs including painting and other Smart repairs
- Complete repairs to alloy wheels
- Repairs are to be carried out efficiently, competitively and to company standards
- Complete assigned jobs within the estimated repair/paint times
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the workshop
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
Who you need to be?
To succeed in this role, you will be to be highly passionate about our brand, our standards and our vision.
You will have a proven track record in a SMART Repair or Bodyshop environment.
You will have technical or vocational training in an automotive retailer or similar environment will be backed by experience of working with prestige vehicles. A full driving licence is essential.
We’ll also expect you to be a team player who’s willing to go the extra mile to keep our customers happy.
- You will hold the relevant qualifications to carry out Vehicle Painting Process and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will possess your own paint guns.
Full and valid UK driving licence is essential.
22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
Salary £27,000 per annum, 42.5 hour week, 8am to 5pm with 30mins for lunch.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
If you think you have got what it takes to join our busy and fast-paced team then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com . We look forward to reading your application.