Are you ready for your next move? Why not make It with a world leading brand with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a self-motivated people-person to join our team in Chandlers ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
As the dealership BMW Weekend Receptionist, you are the first person visitors come into contact with on arriving at Partridge of Hampshire, therefore it is important that all customers who visit or contact us receive a courteous, unhurried and professional welcome and are passed on to the correct colleague to promptly handle their enquiry. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Reception area is tidy, clean and comfortable for customers, fulfilling administrative tasks promptly and efficiently.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to
- To meet and greet all customers and visitors ensuring they receive a warm, professional and unhurried welcome
- To collect a list of appointments from the Sales Managers and keep a copy on the Reception desk daily
- To encourage customers to browse the showroom in order to experience the product
- To generate all reports and complete administration tasks as required
- To always maintain tidiness of showroom
Who you need to be
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team
- You will have the ability to keep up to date with complex information, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented
- You will have a minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C and above, including Maths and English, and ideally an NVQ 2 in Customer Service
This is a part time role
Saturday – 9am – 5pm : Sunday 11am – 4pm
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
We look forward to receiving your covering letter and CV, at recruitment@Partridgebmw.co.uk, if BMW Weekend Receptionist is the role for you.