MINI Brand Manager
Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make it with a world leading brand working with a passionate team around you.
We are looking for a dynamic and results driven MINI Brand Manager to join our busy sales team in Chandlers Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
As a MINI Brand Manager, you will take responsibility for achieving the sales and revenue goals for new and used cars - acting as a role model to the team, a passionate advocate of the brand and a senior representative of the retailer.
Your leadership will ensure customers enjoy positive, memorable experiences every time they visit your site or interact with your sales team. You will also oversee sales processes, activities and target setting, as well as initiating marketing activities and taking care of operational management.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To be an ambassador for both the MINI brand and the Partridge Retailer.
- To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
- Ensuring compliance with FCA Regulation and BMW Financial Services Guidelines
- To carry out F&I training for the Sales Team
- To implement, monitor and control achievements of key targets, whilst – retaining profits in vehicles and meeting F&I levels
- Ensure adherence to systems, procedures and policies to assist the smooth handling of all business and adequate sales records.
- Compile weekly sales forecast report for presentation to the General Sales Manager
- Discuss and agree sales plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales targets, including assessing sales potentials and forecasts.
- To maintain effective control of expenses in line with budget objectives by monthly examination of management accounts
Who you need to be?
To succeed in this role, you will have had at least 3 years’ experience in a Sales Manager role, working in the Motor Trade industry.
You will have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will need to be a highly effective motivator; you will already have leadership and performance management experience and a track record of developing others.
You will have a strong customer focus, alongside proven business acumen, problem-solving abilities and relationship building skills.
You will bring us high-performing sales experience and at least some business and/or technical training.
- You will have previous Motor Trade experience
- You will have previous examples of showing a ‘can-do’ approach
- You will have previous experience being a strong team leader and mentor
- You will have previous negotiation experience
- You will be organised and capable of completing own administration
- You will have proven sales and finance results
Salary: DOE + commission
Full UK Driving Licence essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
If you think you have got what it takes to join our busy and rapidly growing sales team then we look forward to receiving your
CV and covering letter at Recruitment@PartridgeBMW.co.uk