We are pleased to advise that following the latest government advice, our showroom is now open for Sales and Aftersales. To help protect colleagues and customers we are operating visits to us by appointment only and if you are entering the showroom, a face mask is required.
Whilst we have been closed, we have been implementing the following practices to make our environment as safe as possible:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation of showroom and Fast Lane waiting area
- Open air drop and go facility for service customers
- Customer waiting area respecting 2m distance, for Fast Lane customers by appointment only
- Sanitisation of vehicles at drop off and collection
- Implementation of PPE in vehicles
- Contactless sales process
- Visits to showroom by appointment and a maximum of two people to attend
- Sanitised consultation areas
- Click and collect of your new vehicle
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team, please call 023 8068 9800 or email on email@example.com
Covid-19 Contactless Servicing
With the concerns around COVID-19, Partridge MINI can still offer a suite of service and repair options. We can cater for as much or as little dealership contact as you wish to provide complete peace of mind with your Aftersales / Service experience. Tailored completely to you, protecting against the risk of potential viral spread.
Communicating With Us
• Initial enquiries can be made via all social media platforms, telephone, email, website or our bespoke customer lounge platform if you have an account. If you don’t please enquire and have an account set up.
• All communication from there can be tailored to your specific needs.
Servicing a Car
• Drop your car off at a time that suits you and deposit the keys in our security key box should you not wish to see a Service Advisor or enter the building. You could also be greeted by one of our clearly marked Partridge employees controlling our car-park and discuss your requirements in an open air environment.
• We will contact you to let you know we have your vehicle and agree all work and estimated costs.
• Once the work has been completed, we will contact you and arrange an agreed collection time and form of payment.
• All payments can be made via the telephone.
• All cars will be cleaned, with key contact points being disinfected (steering wheel, all controls, gear shift, seat belts/connectors, door handles, boot catch, arm rests etc.)
• The handover process will be conducted in an open-air environment with as little or as much contact as required if you wish not to enter the building
• Keys will be disinfected at point of handover.
• We have taken steps to increase our Service-related parts stock holding to keep you on the road should there be a reduction in parts supply.
• If you are having to self-isolate due to age then we are here to help. If your vehicle is due an MOT or Service we will do all we can to try and accommodate you by providing a delivery and collection service to your home. We do have limited resource to provide this service so please ask when calling in.
Partridge MINI Contactless Vehicle Purchasing
With the concerns around COVID-19, Partridge MINI and MINI can still make your dream purchase a reality. We can cater for as much or as little dealership contact as you wish to provide complete peace of mind with your buying experience. Tailored completely to you, protecting against the risk of potential viral spread.
Communicating With Us
• Initial enquiries can be made via all social media platforms, telephone, email or via our website.
• You will then be contacted by one of our Sales Consultants.
• All communication from there can be tailored to you. Face Time, skype, telephone, email or even text message.
Buying a car
• All current New car stock is priced and online.
• Bespoke orders can be configured via the MINI website, a configuration code can then be forwarded to your Sales Consultant for a Partridge Promise Deal.
• All Used car stock is photographed and available to see on our website
• Further details of the vehicle can be offered with a walkaround personal video sent to view at your convenience.
• All bespoke offers on New & Used cars can be emailed across for review or presented via Facetime/skype.
All elements of the financial transaction can be proposed and completed from the comfort of your home inclusive of initial deposit, final balance transfers and electronic signatures.
• All cars will be thoroughly cleaned, with key contact points being disinfected (steering wheel, all controls, gear shift, seat belts/connectors, door handles, boot catch, arm rests)
• The handover process will be conducted with as little or as much contact as required.
• Cars can be delivered and re disinfected at point of delivery.
• Familiarization sessions can be organized for later dates
• Face time sessions can also be arranged to run through key questions and controls.